Refund process and timelines
Due to COVID-19, most refunds for flights are issued within 12 weeks. Some refunds could take a bit longer, depending on the airline.
Refunds for hotel, car, or activity are processed within our normal timeframe, 72 hours from the cancellation request. Keep in mind, your bank or payment service determines when the funds become available in your account.
In other circumstances not impacted by COVID-19, here’s what you should know about refund timelines:
How it works
- Some bookings are non-refundable. For these bookings, you will not receive a refund if you change or cancel.
- Some bookings are refundable. For these bookings, you may be eligible for either a partial or full refund if you change or cancel.
- If your booking is eligible for a refund, we usually process the refund within 72 hours.
- After we process your refund, it may take up to 7 days for your financial institution to post the credit to your account, and up to 2 billing cycles for that credit to show on your statement.
- Once we initiate your refund, we will email you a refund receipt with details regarding the refund amount, how, and when you'll get your refund.
- In general, you will be refunded in the same form of payment and currency you used when booking.
- Please check the rules and restrictions in your itinerary for refund details prior to initiating a change or cancellation.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
30 Days Prior to Check In : No Cancellation Charges.
30-15 Days Prior to Check In : 50% of the full amount would be charged as retention.
15-7 Days Prior to Check In : 75% of the full amount would be charged as retention.
7 Days Prior to Check In / No Show : 100% of the full amount would be charged as retention.